Through Jesus then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. – Hebrews 13:15
“There’s no fruit without some kind of root. So whatever comes out of our mouths actually comes from the roots that have taken hold deep in our souls. That’s why Scripture says that what comes out of the mouth is actually coming from the heart. Our praise to God doesn’t just roll off our lips, but springs from deep down inside us.” – Louie Giglio, The Air I Breathe
This Week’s Songs of Worship:
Each week, we want to give the members of Grace a chance to learn the songs we will be singing on Sunday. Please use these lists as a way to ready your heart and mind, to come willing and able to worship our God in spirit and truth.
- Blessed Be Your Name – Matt Redman | Listen
- Greatly to be Praised – Fee | Listen
- Lift Us Up, for We Are Heavy Laden – Chris Webster | Listen
- Mystery – Charlie Hall | Listen
- My Soul Waits – Chris Webster | Listen
For more information on Grace Bible Church, visit begrace.org.